We will be reopening our fishery on Monday 18th May following strict COVID-19 restrictions as follows –
- All fishing will be via booking only with limited spaces available.
- Bookings will be taken via phone and Facebook between the hours of 9am-5pm only.
- Anglers will be required to arrive between 7-8am and depart between 6-7pm prompt. Our gates will be closed outside of these times so therefore please ensure that you have all supplies on arrival. Gates will only be opened in the case of an emergency.
- All night fishing anglers must clear swims by 6.45am prompt for the arrival of the next angler.
- Anglers must fish alone or with a family member from the same household.
- Strictly no spectators.
- All anglers must remain 2 metres apart.
- Our toilet facilities require a one in/one out policy and require cleaning by the user after each use to ensure the safety of fellow anglers.
All bookings will require a deposit before arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer, as follows –
Day ticket – Full payment (non-refundable)
Night ticket – 50% deposit (non-refundable)
Bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Day ticket – 1 rod £10 2 rods £15 3 rods £20
Night ticket – 2 rods £15 3 rods £20
Day & Night ticket – 2 rods £30 3 rods £40
We look forward to welcoming back our loyal anglers!